The one thing in my life,
being not reserved to an object,
but an entity, a necessary thing,
that I truly love and can love me back,
it would have to be....
A remarkable and warm necessity.
How can someone love a dank and cold object anyway.
Compared to this, nothing can possibly matter more.
I've held this warmth many times and couldn't get enough.
The way I can wrap myself around and myself be wrapped.
This can not be short of anything but a blessing.
I find myself sometimes feeling that I am a failure...
A fraud, simple-minded, worthless, what could I ever amount to.
However, everyday I come home and find my special haven.
I place myself back into warmth and let everything melt.
So, this is also relief from my toughest critic.
I find peace in this.
To sum it up in two words: I couldn't.
Such a great and tender love,
such a loving return.
I love the incredible joy I get in that place,
next to her.
I would never trade my place beside her for anything,
nothing could compare.
She, my necessity, has wrapped her arms around me.
There'll be a time when I can stay in them forever.
For now... I will suffer the wait.
She is the true embodiment of love,
she is... The One Thing In My Life.
being not reserved to an object,
but an entity, a necessary thing,
that I truly love and can love me back,
it would have to be....
A remarkable and warm necessity.
How can someone love a dank and cold object anyway.
Compared to this, nothing can possibly matter more.
I've held this warmth many times and couldn't get enough.
The way I can wrap myself around and myself be wrapped.
This can not be short of anything but a blessing.
I find myself sometimes feeling that I am a failure...
A fraud, simple-minded, worthless, what could I ever amount to.
However, everyday I come home and find my special haven.
I place myself back into warmth and let everything melt.
So, this is also relief from my toughest critic.
I find peace in this.
To sum it up in two words: I couldn't.
Such a great and tender love,
such a loving return.
I love the incredible joy I get in that place,
next to her.
I would never trade my place beside her for anything,
nothing could compare.
She, my necessity, has wrapped her arms around me.
There'll be a time when I can stay in them forever.
For now... I will suffer the wait.
She is the true embodiment of love,
she is... The One Thing In My Life.
1 comment:
Yay, I love this so much. It really means a lot to me. You know I feel the same way about you and I love you so much for forever.
The way you wrote this...it was so beautiful...beautifully written. What makes it even more beautiful is that the truth of the feelings behind what you wrote are so masterfully portrayed. The reader can feel what you feel.
If I didn't know you and randomly read this, I would be so unbelieveably jealous of the girl you are writing about[a.k.a: me].
I'm obviously the luckiest girl in the world to have someone so amazing care for me so much and need me as badly as you do.
I love you.
Post a Comment